Competitive Salary + Pension Scheme
We are looking for an experienced Seagoing Chief Engineer to join our team on the MV Pentalina.
You will provide technical support to the vessel and shoreside team by means of daily operation of the engineering department, defect management, class compliance and surveys. As well as management of vessel planned maintenance.
- A Chief Engineer up to 3000kW or more
- Trained to SCTW 95 standard
- Currently hold or able to achieve a ENG1 medical certificate
- Strong Knowledge of Industry Rules and Regs
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- The ability to manage and lead teams effectively
Certificates in Designated Security Duties and Crowd Management would be desirable but not essential as training can be provided.
For an informal discussion or to find out more about the role please contact Adrian Clark via firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01856 831226.
Applications by CV (including list of certificates held) and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing Date Sunday 3rd March 2024.